Roses are red, and violets are blue; if you have fur children, you're a mom, too. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't celebrate Mother's Day if your kids are furred, feathered, or scaled. You are absolutely a mom. Share this sentiment with the world or your favorite dog mom with a Mother's Day message for pet moms.
Funny Mother's Day Quotes for Pet Moms
Dog moms put up with a lot of mischief throughout the year, so it can be appropriate to wish yours a very happy Mother's Day with a funny pet mom quote. Use these phrases as howlarious social media captions, greeting cards, or a group text to your favorite dog moms.
- My kids have fur and four paws. #mothersday
- To all the moms who are covered in their children's fur: Happy National Dog Mom Day
- I'm not a regular Mom; I'm a pet mom.
- Pugs and kisses to all the fur moms in my life.
- You're always in my heart (and on my lap). Happy Mother's Day to my feline children.
- Pet moms are my pup of tea.
- Sending Poodles of love to all the dog moms out there.
- It's hard work being a pet mom, but someone has to do it.
- Dear dog moms, you have to deal with messes, crying, and tantrums as much as any other mother. Here's to celebrating you, too, this Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to the pawsome dog moms in my life.
Touching Mother's Day Pet Quotes and Captions
There's nothing wrong with getting sentimental on Mother's Day. If your loved one has endured a lot with their fur babies, a heartwarming message can mean the world to them. Pick one that represents their relationship, or customize the quote to give it a more personalized feel. Do whatever feels right for you and your special dog mom.
- Even though I have human children now, this special pup is the one who made me a mom. Thank you for everything you taught me.
- How did I get so lucky to have these incredible fur babies who provide me with unconditional love? #petmom
- Happy first Mother's Day to the most incredible dog mom I know. Your fur babies are so lucky to have you, and I'm grateful to know you.
- Your children might have fur, but your love is the same. Happy Mother's Day, dog mom!
- Pets are family. Happy Mother's Day from my fur family to yours.
- Wishing my fellow pet parents a day as special as you.
- Thank you for teaching me about motherhood, my fur babies. I love you.
- I didn't know what unconditional love felt like until I became your mother.
- Dog moms are mothers, too. Happy Mother's Day to the selfless, hard-working, and resilient fur moms. I see you.
- Happy Mother's Day to the best dog mom I know.
"Happy Mother's Day" From the Pets
If our pets could spell, they'd absolutely send their pawsome mom a Mother's Day card. Use these funny phrases to wish your favorite pet mom a very happy day, signed by their fur baby.
- I ruff you, Mom!
- You're the only one who knows just where to scratch me. Happy Mother's Day, Momma.
- I love you so much that I'll even let you give me an extra treat today.
- Roses are red, and violets are blue. There's no one else I'd want to scoop my poo. Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom, I Labradore you to the moon and back.
- Happy Mother's Day from your favorite cuddle buddy.
- You're pawsitively the best, Mom.
- I'd choose you to be my mom in all nine lives. Happy Mother's Day.
- Mom, you'll always be in my heart, and I'll always be on your lap.
- I'm mutts about you, Mother!
- Happy Mother's Day from your four-legged child!
- You're the best fur mom ever.
- I love you more than bacon, Mom.
Personalize a Mother's Day card from the pets with an ink print of your pet's paw in the card. There are plenty of non-messy products available that allow you to do this without your pet's foot ever touching the ink.
Can Dog Moms Celebrate Mother's Day?
Yes, Mother's Day is for every type of mother, including dog moms. But don't forget there's a special day just for you: National Dog Mom's Day falls on the second Saturday of May, which is the day before Mother's Day! So go ahead and celebrate the love you share the entire weekend. We know you and your special pet deserve it.