Being a dog mom isn't always easy. It's hard work, but it's so rewarding. And if you're like most dog lovers, you'll do whatever it takes to keep your fur babies happy and healthy. We have compiled a list of dog mom quotes to show just how much you love your pups.
Being Proud To Be a Dog Mom
Who isn't proud to be a dog mom? To show your appreciation for your pooch, try adapting one of these quotes.
- Whoever said money can't buy happiness never saved a rescue on credit.
- My dog brings me light, even on my dark days.
- You are not just a dog. You are my sanity. You are my happiness. You are my teacher. You are my therapist and my best friend.
- My dogs are my furry little ones, and I couldn't be happier with our bond.
- A life without dogs would be a life wasted.
- I work hard so my dogs can have the life they deserve.
- Whenever I need to be cuddled, all I have to do is lie on my bed and my dog is right there, lying next to me.
- I don't have to tell my dog I'm the best dog mom. They already know.
- When I'm feeling stressed, you pick me back up with your little paws and your unconditional love.
- You came into my life, and we found a new purpose when we put our paws together.
Quotes About a Dog's Impact
Dogs have such a huge impact in our daily lives, and in our lives overall. Dogs truly are mom's best friend. These quotes show the impact dogs truly have on their human companions.
- Once you have spent your life with a dog, you can't imagine it any other way.
- My dog thinks I rescued him, but in reality, he rescued me.
- My dog loves me more than anyone else ever has.
- When you adopt a dog, you get a best friend and partner in life.
- My dog is my partner for every phase, every adventure, and every journey in my life.
- A dog's universe revolves around their owner, completely.
- Without my dog, my family would be incomplete.
- My dog has changed my life in more ways than one.
- Before my dog came into my life, I came home to quiet. Now, I come home to unconditional love.
- "My fashion philosophy is, if you're not covered in dog hair, your life is empty." - Elayne Boosler
Quotes from Famous Dog Moms
Even celebrities, authors, and other influential figures recognize the love of a dog mom. Here are a few of our favorites:
- "Everything I know, I learned from dogs." - Nora Roberts
- "It's hard not to immediately fall in love with a dog who has a good sense of humor." - Kate DiCamillo
- "Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses." - Elizabeth Taylor
- "When an 85-pound mammal licks your tears away, then tries to sit on your lap, it's hard to feel sad." - Kristan Higgins
- "I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source." - Doris Day
- "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner
- "I've never loved a dog like this in my life. It's amazing. Sometimes I think there's a person in there … There's something to say for this kind of love - it's unconditional. - Elizabeth Taylor
Being a Dog Mom
You love your dogs for good reason. They're loyal, playful and affectionate, and they always seem to know how you're feeling. Being a dog mom is no joke. It's a serious commitment. If you're not yet a dog mom, but you're considering the option, do your research and choose the breed that's best for you and your family.