Being a dog Dad is a big deal. Luckily, we have the quotes to help you and your pup celebrate their dad on this special day. It's time to celebrate father's day the dog Dad way.
Cute Father's Day Quotes from Your Dog
There's nothing quite like a cute statement from your dog. It's a clever way to celebrate the day. Even if it's just in their head, you can see it in their eyes. Here are a few from your pup:
- Dog Dad, you're my favorite hoo-man
- I woof you forever, dog dad!
- You make every dog day better! Happy Father's Day!
- Every dog deserves a Dad like you.
- Dog Dads sniff out the best adventures.
- Your love is better than all the toys in the world.
- You take the best care of your furbaby, ever.
- You're a pawsitively awesome Dad!
- You're the best dog Dad, fur real!
- To the man that loves snacks almost as much as I do - Happy Father's Day, dog Dad!
- You're tail-waggingly pawfect!
- This Father's Day, I promise to give you more slobbery kisses!
- Happy Father's Day to the guy that always gives in to my puppy eyes!
- Dog Dad, you make every tail wag!
- Happy Father's Day to the man who fills my bowl with love ... and food. Don't forget the food.
- Being a dog dad takes a special kind of love.
- A dog Dad's love is pawsitively perfect.
Funny Father's Day Dog Dad Quotes
Being a dog dad can be quite comical at times. Although it might not be funny at the time, it can be funny later on. Here's a few of our favorites:
- Thanks for picking up after me after I tear up the garbage.
- Thank you for being the best poop picker-upper ever.
- My tail only wags for you ... and sometimes other people.
- You're the top dog, dog Dad!
- You give the best treats, especially when the dog Mom isn't looking!
- You're the man, dog Dad.
- Happy Father's Day to the dog Dad who loves unconditionally.
- You do the best job at holding the leash, especially when I try to get the squirrel!
- I promise to only ever share my bone with you.
- Thank you for always sharing your bed ... and your pillow ... and your blankets.
- I brought you a snack from outside on this special day, but I ate it.
- Happy Father's Day from your furriest baby!
Your Pup Thanks You
Being a dog dad is a tough job. But here are some quotes outlining how thankful your pup is for taking care of them:
- Happy Father's Day to the best belly scratcher ever!
- You're paws-down the best dog Dad in the world.
- Thanks for being the leader of our pack!
- You always follow my paw prints where ever they may go!
- Thanks for giving me the best seat in the car - the window seat!
- You treat me like a King, dog Dad!
- Thanks for always letting me sleep between you and my dog Mom.
- Happy Father's Day to the man who always has time to scratch my back.
- You make every day a walk in the park. Happy Father's Day, dog Dad!
- Happy Father's Day to the fella that knows all the sniffing spots!
Famous Quotes Celebrating the Dog Dad In Your Life
Dogs are a huge part of any dog Dad's life. So important, in fact, there are a few famous quotes that outline just how big of a role they play.
- "Animal lovers are a special breed of humans, generous of spirit, full of empathy, perhaps a little prone to sentimentality, and with hearts as big as a cloudless sky." - John Grogan, Marley and Me
- "It's just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isn't it?"- John Grogan, Marley and Me
- "When you have love, most of the other pieces fall into place." - John Grogan, Marley, A Dog Like No Other
- "Dogs have important jobs, like barking when the doorbell rings, but cats have no function in a house whatsoever." - W. Bruce Cameron, A Dog's Purpose
- "My purpose, my whole life, had been to love him and be with him, to make him happy." - W. Bruce Cameron, A Dog's Purpose
- "You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him." - W. Bruce Cameron, A Dog's Journey
Choosing the Best Quote
Clearly, your dog isn't going to pick out the best dog dad quote all by themselves. Whether you're the dog Mom or a friend searching for a happy Father's Day quote from the dog, it's important to pick the one that resonates with the pup and the pup's dad. Consider your dog Dad's personality, and keep their favorite pup in mind when you choose, too. You'll pick the one that fits best.