There's no question, your dog is best-friend material. They're loyal, they love you unconditionally, and they are always here for you when you need it. However, putting how you feel into words isn't always so easy. Don't worry, we can help. Simply choose one of these quotes you enjoy the most, add it as your photograph's caption, and capture the heart of your audience.
Quotes About a Dog's Love
A dog's love is an unconditional bond that cannot be broken by distance or time. A dog will wait for you to return and greet you with delight when you do. The following quotes show how much your dog loves you:
- One look into your dog's eyes means more than a thousand words could ever tell you.
- When we're friends with dogs, they show us the people we want to be.
- A dog's friendship is one of life's finest gifts.
- Alongside your canine best friend, you'll discover a world you never knew existed.
- A dog's love makes my family complete.
- My dog is my best friend because they bring out the best in me.
- While dogs may not be able to talk, they certainly have their own way of telling us we're friends.
- Dogs look past your imperfections when they pick you for friend.
- "Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring-it was peace." -Milan Kundera
- "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive." -Gilda Radner
- "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." -Roger A. Caras
- "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." - Josh Billings
Quotes Expressing Your Dog's Devotion to Friendship
Dogs are immensely devoted to their human counterparts. Here are our favorite quotes about a dog's devotion:
- When you're in the darkest depths of despair, your dog's friendship will remind you what it's all worth.
- Many people will let you down, but your dog never will.
- Even in difficult times, having a doggie bestie makes everything all right.
- I have two-legged and four-legged friends, but more paws are better than none.
- We can learn so much from dogs, especially when it comes to their loyalty, trustworthiness and selflessness.
- Even though you're not perfect, your dog thinks you're the best thing on Earth.
- If you ever need a reminder your dog is your best friend, just leave for 10 minutes and come home.
- "If the kindest souls were rewarded with the longest lives, dogs would outlive us all." - Unknown
- "Actually, my dog I think is the only person who consistently loves me all the time." - H. G. Bissinger
- "Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."- Erica Jong
Funny Best Friend Quotes
Dogs and humans have a special relationship, so it comes as no surprise that they can be silly with us, and vice versa. Here are our favorite funny best friend quotes:
Dogs love us so much, they eat our shoes so we can't leave.
You can talk to yourself all day long and your dog still won't think you're crazy.
Dogs love their friends, but they'll run after an enemy full speed ahead.
Dogs love to play with us until they've destroyed every toy they own, then they expect you to find more.
There's no better feeling than coming home to my best friend's fresh licks and excited wiggles.
Our dogs remind us that friendship truly comes from the heart.
Dogs never bite me. Just humans." - Marilyn Monroe
"It's just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isn't it? It makes our relationships with people seem as boring as a bowl of oatmeal." - John Grogan
"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Don Herold
"Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: the mailman is not to be trusted."- Sian Ford
Choosing a Quote About Your Best Friend
Choose a quote that resonates with you and fits your relationship with your dog perfectly. Add the quote to a photograph of you and your dog, or even just your dog, to show off how much love there is among the two of you.