This year, why not celebrate Valentine's Day with your dog? Valentine's Day is the perfect time to show your pup how much you care. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just want to treat your four-legged friend, these caption ideas will help you make this February 14th extra special.
Heartfelt Captions for Your Best Friend
It's no secret that dogs make us feel better. They're loyal, adorable, and full of love. Here are some heartfelt captions for dogs to describe your furry friends this Valentine's Day!
- Dear Valentine: I totally woof you.
- You're the ultimutt friend!
- Our love will last furever!
- It's not just puppy love, Valentine! I ruff you!
- We're better togeth-fur, Valentine!
You're the ultimutt best friend!
I ruff you so much, I'm barking it from the wooftops!
I might be a little ruff around the edges, but you make me paw-sitively wonderful!
You are under paw-rest for stealing my heart, Valentine!
Love is in the air, and I can sniff it!
Funny Captions to Stay Silly
Dogs make the best friends, but they're also hilarious. Whether they're stealing your food or just being silly, these hilarious dogs will make you laugh at the very least. Here are some of our favorite funny dog captions to help you caption your own photos:
- Woof you be mine? I hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree!
- You are so adogable!
- You look pawsitively fetching!
Meeting you was a mastiff relief!
I'm not too cool to drool for you on Valentine's Day!
Doggone it, will you paw-lease be my Valentine?
Muttin' could ever come between us, Valentine.
I can't be your valentine because I already have a dog friend.
You are stuck with me furever!
Clever Captions for Your Loving Pup
If you're searching for a clever caption for your dog's photo this Valentine's Day, we've got you covered!
- You're paws-itively awesome!
- You're my pawfect pup of tea!
- All you need is love and good grooming!
- A dog is a bundle of love wrapped in fur.
- Out of all the chew toys in the whole world, I'd still chews you!
- I really dig you. No bones about it.
- I'm absolutely mutts about you!
- Let's be Valentines fur-ever!
- Nothing is impawsible with you!
Pawdon me, will you be mine?
I chews you to be my Valentine!
Famous Dog Quotes to Embrace Love
Dogs are our best friends, so it makes sense for there to be hundreds of famous quotes about how much we love them. When you snap a photo with your pup, consider adding one of the following as your caption:
- "You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him." - W. Bruce Cameron
- "Dogs are our link to paradise." - Milan Kundera
- "A dog is a bundle of love wrapped in fur." - Jim Davis
- "Did you know that there are over 300 words for love in canine?" - Gabriel Zevin
- "No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
- "There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog." - Konrad Lorenz
- "Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras
- "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." - Josh Billings
- "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
- "The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment." - Robert Falcon Scott
- "You do not own a dog. You have a dog. And the dog has you." - Chelsea Handler
- "If I could be half the person my dog is, I'd be twice the human I am." - Charles Yu
- "No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley
- "The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this Earth will ever be." - Konrad Lorenz
- "The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it." - Michel Houellebecq
- "A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad." - Robert Wagner
- "Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way." - Caroline Knapp
- "My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet." - Edith Wharton
- "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Rodger Caras
Choosing the Best Caption
Valentine's Day is a day of love, and it's a great opportunity to show your dog just how much they mean to you. The key to success is finding the perfect caption for the picture that will make you and others smile. Take a look at the photograph you have taken of your dog and review the captions above to find the perfect one!