‘Tis the season to deck the halls, hang the stockings, and keep the cat from climbing the Christmas tree. If you’re a kitty lover, cat Christmas puns are a great way to express your love for all things feline and holiday. Use them as social media captions or on your family Catmas card. We’re not saying these phrases will help you climb your way up to the top of Santa’s Nice list, but they certainly might!
Cat Puns on Christmas Sayings
Cat puns are hiss-terical any time of year, but there’s something extra meowgical about festive puns around the holiday season. Enjoy these whenever you need a jolly jingle or share them with friends who need a pick-me-up.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Catmas
- Santa Paws is coming to town
- Kitten around the Christmas tree
- Jingle purrs, jingle purrs, jingle all the way
- I love Christmas mewsic
- Deck the halls with paws of holly
- Whisker in a winter wonderland
- Having a clawesome Christmas
- Here comes Kitty Kringle
- Feline fine because it’s Christmas time
Punny Captions for Christmas Cat Catastrophes
Between the tree, ornaments, and jingle bells, there’s a lot for mischievous cats to get into come December. It can take a few attempts to figure out the best way to cat-proof your Christmas décor, which means there’s plenty of room for error. If you want to post a pic of your holiday catastrophe (so long as everyone is safe and OK), use one of these punny feline captions.
- The humans made the Christmas tree purrty just for me.
- Who, me? I’m not Claus-ing any trouble. #innocent
- This cutie was caught red-pawed getting into mischief.
- I’m putting a little cattitude in everyone’s stocking this year.
- We weren’t kitten around when we said we were going to cat-proof the Christmas tree.
- A tree filled with shiny ornaments?? Meow we’re talking.
- I guess all I’m getting for Christmas are hugs and hisses.
- All I want for Catmas is for this mischievous kitty to stay out of the tree.
- I just had to add my own purr-sonal touch.
Christmas Salutations With Cat Puns
Wishing someone a "Meow-ry Christmas" using a cat pun adds a touch of humor and whimsy to the holiday greeting, making it more memorable and fun. It's a lighthearted way to spread cheer and connect with fellow cat enthusiasts during the festive season.
- Have a pawesome holiday season!
- Merry Catmas and Happy Mew Year!
- Wishing you a Meowy Christmas!
- Feliz Navicat to you and your loved ones.
- Sending you purrs and kisses this holiday season.
- May your Christmas be furry and bright.
Heartfelt Cat Puns for the Holiday Season
Um, “heartfelt” and “punny”? It might sound like an oxymoron, but you heard us right. Satisfy your funny bone and heart with sweet puns embodying everything you love about the holiday.
- Celebrating kitten’s furst Christmas!
- You’re the only one I want to kiss under the meowstletoe
- This sweet kitty’s love is the only purresent I need this year.
- We’re enjoying some mewliday magic around the tree tonight.
- This Santa Claws is spreading joy one purr at a time.
Christmas Cat Jokes
Branch out from regular holiday puns into something more hysterical with Christmas cat jokes. Yule definitely get a laugh out of your friends if you share them around the dinner table.
Q: What’s a Christmas cat’s favorite tunes?
A: Pawliday mewsic, of course!
Q: What do you call a cat who sings Christmas carols?
A: Jingle paws.
Q: Why did the kitty get coal in their stocking?
A: Because they were always claws-ing trouble around the Christmas tree.
Purrfect Puns for Everyone
Whether your house is full of mischievous tree-climbers or helpful little whiskered elves, there’s a pun for them. Cats bring a dose of feline cheer to our every day — so why not the holiday season too? And don’t forget to share the love.