Chickens aren't just curious and joyful pets. These feathered friends are known to lay some serious chicken wisdom, along with phrases and jokes that make anyone cluckle. Share a heartfelt or funny chicken quote on your social media to share your passion for poultry.
Funny Chicken Quotes That'll Make You Crow with Laughter
It's hard not to cluck with laughter over chicken antics. From their quirky noises to the way they strut around, there's a lot to giggle at. These funny chicken quotes embody all that and more.
- Spoiled chickens lay better eggs.
- I work around the cluck to keep my flock happy.
- Need an egg-stra dose of happiness? Cuddle a chicken.
- I aim to be the person my chickens think I am.
- I own chickens, which means I'm fluent in fowl language.
- I'm a chick magnet! No, really. My pet chickens love me.
- You want to talk about chickens? Ok, you've beaked my interest.
- Chickens have it all: the good, the bad, and the egg-straordinary.
- You might think I'm yolking, but I really love chickens.
- My chicken is so funny, she's a comedi-hen!
- I love dancing chick to chick with my coop.
- I can't make everyone happy. I'm not a pet chicken.
- Warning: I'm a crazy chicken lady. It's like a crazy cat lady, but even crazier.
- You need a lot of hen-durance to keep up with chickens!
- If you don't love chickens, there's the eggs-it.
Inspiring Chicken Quotes About Life
Chickens know how to live harmoniously with others in a flock and understand that it takes time to hatch something impactful. We can learn a lot from chickens, and inspiring chicken quotes express that sentiment. Send one to a friend who needs a little chicken wisdom today.
- A rooster's crow reminds us to wake up with purpose and greet life with enthusiasm.
- Chicken wisdom: embrace the art of contentment through carefree scratchings.
- We can find the poetry of friendship in the flaps of a chicken's wings.
- Feathers may be light but the love a chicken provides is weighty and profound.
- Yes, dogs are great pets, but so are chickens.
- The peaceful clucking of chickens is a reminder to slow down and savor the simple moments.
- In the pecking order of life, chickens are wise, compassionate beings.
- I'm so happy to have you in my coop this lifetime.
Noteworthy & Famous Quotes About Chickens
We're not the only ones who love chickens. Famous poets, writers, and other iconic people have talked about how important these feathered critters are. Borrow a famous chicken quote to help you express what's in your heart.
- "I'd rather hear chickens clucking and roosters crowing than traffic, sirens, and horns honking." – Unknown
- "You have chickens? That's what nearly everyone asks next, after they find out about our family pets." - Amy Robach
- "Chickens have a way of wandering into our hearts." - Melissa Caughey
- "You don't have to live on a farm to have chickens, in some places, you just need a little bit of green space and a tidy chicken coop. To me, they're nearly ideal pets." – Amy Robach
- "Chickens speak volumes if you know how to listen." - Melissa Caughey
- "People who count their chickens before they are hatched act very wisely because chickens run about so absurdly that it's impossible to count them accurately." – Oscar Wilde
- "The chicken beak is equivalent to our hands. It is their most valuable tool." - Melissa Caughey
Chicken Quotes With Powerful Reminders
Even though chickens aren't considered traditional pets, so many people keep these sweet, feathered friends. If you're thinking about venturing into keeping hens, make sure to do your research. Have the right coop setup and select the chicken breeds that work best with your space and lifestyle. In no time, you'll have a passion for poultry as strong as the famous chicken lovers quoted.