If you love to ride, you know nothing compares to the freedom you feel on the back of your horse. Moving in unison, sharing a bond so deep you can almost see with your horse's eyes, is nearly indescribable. If you have ever been lost for words trying to share your love for horseback riding, we're here to help. Let everyone know what riding means to you with these inspiring horse riding quotes.
Quotes to Express the Bond Between Horse and Rider
Horses are our closest companions. We've worked together for thousands of years, moving over the land in unison as we ride together. We've built our bond as horse and rider. Help everyone understand what this relationship means to you, and why you love to ride.
- All you need in life is your horse and your dog.
- To ride a horse, you need a sense of humor, patience, and confidence.
- Your horse will tell you whether you belong.
- With horses and people, there is a unique connection in the ride.
- Put a horse in your life, go for a ride, and you'll be happy.
- You can see more nature on horseback than you can by any other means of travel.
- All the amazing places in the world look better from the back of a horse.
- There is no bond quite as close as a rider and their horse.
- Between a horse's ears is where one can have the best view in the entire world.
- "On the back of a horse, you will find paradise." - Stella Walker
Quotes to Inspire Your Next Ride
Horses are living poetry. They are the most beautiful creatures on Earth, and sharing a ride together lets us glimpse their splendor. These quotes will help you put in words the almost indescribable awe you feel riding with your companion.
- Riding at speed on a beautiful horse is as close as you will ever get to flying.
- Every time you ride, you experience the world new.
- On the back of a horse, the entire world folds itself out right in front of you.
- You're never as free as you are on the back of a horse.
- The relationship between horse and rider has lasted for centuries: It will never be destroyed.
When you ride, you and your horse become one being.
If you ever need a reminder how beautiful life is, just saddle up.
Anyone who loves independence love riding horses.
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse." -C.S. Lewis
Famous Horse Riding Quotes to Share
Horseback riding is a passion for many people. The feeling of freedom and the joy of being one with your horse are unmatched by anything else. The bond between horse and rider can be a lifelong relationship that will never be broken. If you're searching for inspiration to get up on the horse and go for a ride, check out the following quotes:
"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." -John Wayne
"Nothing beats the simple pleasure of riding through fields and woods on a fine day." - Robert Baden-Powell
"The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back." - Amber Senti
"When riding a horse, we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground." - Juli Carlson
"Riding is not a sport, it is a way of life. It is not limited by gender or age. Riding can be done by anyone who likes horses and wants to get closer to them." - Joanna Lohman
"His hooves pound the beat, your heart sings the song." - Jerry Shulman
"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Take a Photograph
Sharing your love for riding is as easy as snapping a photo and adding your favorite quote as the caption. Fit the perfect words to your image, and share it with everyone. Let the world know what your horse and the ride mean to you, and treasure the journey all your life.