Pet parents celebrate their dog's birthday, so why not allow your dog to celebrate yours with you? These birthday wishes are what your dog would tell you if they could type. Keep these fun thoughts handy if you're making a card from your dog to a special someone. Choose the one that suits your pup the best and allow the love to shine through to their human companion.
Cute Birthday Wishes From Dogs to Their People
These cute birthday wishes from dogs are a perfect way to wish a happy birthday to your friend from their pup. You can send these wishes to your friends, family members and loved ones. But, keep it a secret. And, if possible, have the dog bring it to them.
- Happy birthday to the best dog mom I know.
- You are the bestest doggie daddy ever! Happy Birthday!
- You're like a normal mom, but way cooler. Happy birthday!
- I ruff you, dog mom.
- Happy Bark-Day!
- You've got a furry friend in me! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my favorite hoo-mon!
- So, how old are you now in dog years?
- You made me a cake too ... right?
- "Paws and reflect on what life has given you." -Alan Runk
Add a paw print as a signature to the card you're adding the birthday wish to. Your friend or family member will love it!
Funny Birthday Wishes Dogs Secrety Want to Share
Dogs are also known for their loyalty and devotion, but they're also known for their silliness and quirks. Check out our favorite funny birthday wishes from your dog.
- Thank you for always feeding me yummy food! Happy Birthday!
- Oh, it's your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Also, are you going to eat that?
- Happy Birthday to the best roommate a dog could ever have.
- Sending you slobbery kisses for your birthday! Xoxo.
- I hope you get lots of good stuff for me to chew!
- Let's give the pawparazzi something to bark about today!
- Sorry you take my fur with you to work. Happy Birthday!
- It's time to raise the woof!
- I heard there's going to be cake. Where is it?
- I love you more than your shoes I chew. Happy Birthday!
- "Gray hair? That's not gray … it's frosting! Some things just get sweeter with age." - Senior Tail Waggers
- "Dog dads are the best belly rub givers, the go-to pooper scooper, and just like a regular dad, but way cooler. Happy waggy, birthday!" - Unknown
Celebrate with Your Pup
It's your birthday and you're about to turn another year older. We know how hard it is to stay youthful, but we've got just the thing to help you take back some of that lost youth: a dog! You may not be able to get back all of the years you've spent with your pup, but every dog year counts.